Infinity Basket – Online Delivery System by Deltron Systems
March 01, 2020
Infinity Basket – Online Delivery System by Deltron Systems is a free app and this SERVICE is provided by Teranoid at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
- Location service: We use location service to provide best expreiance to our users, Reverse Geo-Coding is used to transform Latitude and Longitude to Address. This address is used to deliver groceries at that address. Location permission is required by this service.
- InfoBip: Third Party service provided by InfoBip. Two-factor authentication (2FA) is an extra layer of security that requires users to use mobile phone number to verify their identity to access our services. The one-time PIN (OTP) number is generated and sent to the user’s mobile phone. https://www.infobip.com/policies
- Google Play Services: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Firebase Crashlytics: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/
- Google Analytics for Firebase: https://firebase.google.com/policies/analytics
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The user who wishes to delete or hide his/her “Profile” shall e-mail to email@example.com.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2021-03-01